In Memory of Ms. Jane Coleman, who went on our flight in October of 2016. Jane was a member of the Navy Nurse Corps during the Korean War. She was very proud of her service to our nation and saved an unknown number of lives as she cared for wounded Navy and Marine service members as they flew to Hawaii for further treatment.
- Donation made by Colleen Alfirevic. “My beloved Mom Jane H. Coleman was such a pioneer, as she was a Naval Officer and a woman and a professional and a working mom during the 1960’s and 1970’s. This was very rare at the time. She was so proud of her Navy service while a Registered Nurse during the Korean War. She supported the military her entire life and was thrilled to take the Honor Flight in the Fall of 2016. There is nobody like her. She will be revered and missed forever. Love, Your Family”
- In Memory of Jane Coleman – Donation by Debbie Harling “Thank you for being such a great friend to my Mother, June Ikeda. We’re going to miss you so much!”
- In Memory of Jane Coleman – Donation by June Ikeda “Best friend ever! I miss you very much.”
- In Memory of Jane Coleman – Donation by Seth Hooper We appreciate the service she provided to the country and the many lives that she has touched in her life. We wish you and your family our deepest condolences and will keep you in our daily prayers. The Hooper family”.
- In Memory of Jane Coleman – donation from Eric and Mary Kay Inglett.